Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which Heels Do You Like Extremely
I've been wearing heels since I was a teenager.  First I started with 8 cm. then gradually I learned to walk in 10 cm. , it just takes a little time to practice and it was easy for me.  Lately I've been wearing over 12 cm high to 14 cm.  One of the things I notice is the higher the heels, the better for me since I have long legs and it makes me feel very sexy.  There are 2 pairs I love very much and those are the following:

One pair from Peter Chu, those are incredible sexy.

[Image: img2_2418bcp.jpg]

And those sexy metal D'orsay.

[Image: 3cd7fbb4e54a08dff4af0d4108ad3ad3.jpg]
(10-11-2018, 12:13 AM)Tatiana Wrote: I've been wearing heels since I was a teenager.  First I started with 8 cm. then gradually I learned to walk in 10 cm. , it just takes a little time to practice and it was easy for me.  Lately I've been wearing over 12 cm high to 14 cm.  One of the things I notice is the higher the heels, the better for me since I have long legs and it makes me feel very sexy.  There are 2 pairs I love very much and those are the following:

One pair from Peter Chu, those are incredible sexy.

[Image: img2_2418bcp.jpg]

And those sexy metal D'orsay.

[Image: 3cd7fbb4e54a08dff4af0d4108ad3ad3.jpg]

I love Peter Chu ( 6 inches forever ) , they do great style and even custom made.  I own 2 pair of heels which I'm pretty confident wearing them.  It's the 8" platform suede with metal heels.

[Image: img2_2412bcp.jpg]

And the Silver Pump Heels.  Those are pretty lovely and I like the shape of the heels.

[Image: bd177b9975eaa874c1361cd78e6ecdf8.jpg]