Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stiletto Boots for Men
I love to wear high heels boots, when I wear them I feel like I'm another person.  I know it doesn't look good for a man to wear women's shoes.  But I can't control my feelings and I find them extraordinary.  I love this type of heels and I don't know about you guys, tell me what do you think.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Stiletto,

That's a nice heel, it looks pretty classy and pretty good to hide in a nice pair of Jeans. I don't find many guys wearing this type of style but for some like us we believe what we want to wear. Go for it ...! ?

I bought some pair of heels like those below.  They are pretty comfortable and I feel that power walking with them.

[Image: RU17F8862LCW_09_9999_1.JPG?1494503965]
(10-09-2018, 02:41 AM)Tyron Wrote: Hi Stiletto,

That's a nice heel, it looks pretty classy and pretty good to hide in a nice pair of Jeans. I don't find many guys wearing this type of style but for some like us we believe what we want to wear.  Go for it ...!  ?

I bought some pair of heels like those below.  They are pretty comfortable and I feel that power walking with them.

[Image: RU17F8862LCW_09_9999_1.JPG?1494503965]

Thank you Tyron for your compliments.  I do really enjoy wearing women's heels boots and as much as I can to try them high.  I like those boots you bought, they look cute and passable for a guy to try them on.  Nice choice...!