Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Heels and Jeans

My friend always complains when I buy a pair of jeans that I always should make the length of my jeans depends on my high heels. Since I like to wear jeans to the edge of 2" longer.  He does not understand. He says it's a waste.  First the expensive pumps and the jeans, which they are too long that I could not wear normally.
(10-01-2018, 03:02 PM)SkyHeels Wrote: My friend always complains when I buy a pair of jeans that I always should make the length of my jeans depends on my high heels. Since I like to wear jeans to the edge of 2" longer.  He does not understand. He says it's a waste.  First the expensive pumps and the jeans, which they are too long that I could not wear normally.

I like to wear high heels and chic clothes, I do not want to hide my high heels under long pants, so my pants are all just ankle length. 

The heel height of 6" is reached, what I find is not so chic.
(10-06-2018, 10:59 AM)vanessa Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 03:02 PM)SkyHeels Wrote: My friend always complains when I buy a pair of jeans that I always should make the length of my jeans depends on my high heels. Since I like to wear jeans to the edge of 2" longer.  He does not understand. He says it's a waste.  First the expensive pumps and the jeans, which they are too long that I could not wear normally.

I like to wear high heels and chic clothes, I do not want to hide my high heels under long pants, so my pants are all just ankle length. 

The heel height of 6" is reached, what I find is not so chic.

I understand your point, and that's exactly what I'm trying to tell him.  I love my heels to be hidden a little bit, but also depends what type of heels I'm wearing.  When I buy fine stiletto, I love to wear them with nice thigh jeans and not to be long.  Now if I wear some width heels, my jeans should be a little longer.  Of course that's depends on the matching clothes I'm wearing.  I hope you get my point what I'm trying to say.
High heels and jeans I think are a great combination. Tight jeans should be only to the ankle length. I do not want to cover my high heels. Some jeans should only reach to the level of the heels.